Saturday, May 22, 2010

心の隙間に音楽が ~Sukima Switch~

Hi all, 


Well, it's becoming a weekly topic, but I'm going to introduce another J-Pop artists today :)


スキマスイッチ



sukimaswitch.jpg

There are several famous songs from their discography...

One of them is Draemon's movie theme (long time ago), ボクノート Boku Note :)


The melodies are very gentle, but also powerful. Messages in the lyrics are very simple, they give us courage for tomorrow.

Another piece would be...全力少年 Zenryoku Syounen


(*It's not an official MV...but funny one XD )
I suppose it's a Genki song :) 

They also make sad and beautiful songs like...    奏  Kanade



I used to listen to their songs just before I came to Australia. 
Some of their songs are still in my MDs...(old fashioned?)

I haven't been tracking their new songs, but I've heard that they are doing their own solo activities...:(
I liked the Aflo + Ohashi ...sob sob

Anyways!

Enjoy :D


With LOOOTS of love,
Treeeee





2 comments:

  1. haha I like the zenryoku shounen's video!! it has inspired me to make a video like that haha. and it's a nice song too!

    aww..Kanade sounds so sad. One of the audience even cried.

    haha Ohashi kinda reminds me of Aiba

    ReplyDelete