Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Charity

This week, Monash Sunway is holding a small charity :) Students can drop something that they no longer use on charity boxes.
Since my luggage is so heavy, I donated some of my pillow cases, vinegar (I bought it, but I didn't use it), chopsticks, folks, spoons, old clothes (some of them were around 6 years old @_@), a bottle of body moisturising cream (a gift from my aunty) etc... I don't know if they are useful, but I hope they are lol



Donating some of my belongings to the school, I recalled the times when I got involved in volunteer work. It was so much fan :)
I want to join them again when I go back to Melbourne. The invitations are piling up! It's going to be awesome!

Today's Etegami is: "I hope that I can be your help", as the blog is about charity :)

Always hoping to see people's smile,
Treeeee

2 comments: