Sunday, May 16, 2010

Music I was listening to in a car: Part 1

Today's topic is Southern All Stars / Kuwata Keisuke~ :)
Again, listening to oldies recently, I recalled their/his music..
It was in my dad's car, I guess...used to sing their songs without knowing the meanings of the lyrics.


One of the well-known songs by Southern might be..(actually cannot count...there are so many xD) Shiroi Koibito tachi (White lovers, if directly translated.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=zvS52Iz_MLM&feature=related

In this PV, Kuwata Keisuke is very serious, being a polite uncle.

But once he covers his face with a mask of a vocalist in Southern....he turns to be a dirty old man!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-2BzMOea4M


or...is it his true face?! lol


I like this contrast, Mr. Kuwata. :P


Treeeee

1 comment:

  1. I've just heard Hirai Ken's version of Shiroi Koibito tachi. very different feeling but not bad! Like both versions very much.
    haha Kuwata Keisuke sounds like a sukebe here. haha

    ReplyDelete