Saturday, May 8, 2010

My cousins visited Toba :)


The spring has come. It's such a pleasure that new life is born.


Hi all :) Today, dad emailed me that father-side cousins and aunty & uncle visited my house in Japan. And one of the cousins brought his first daughter with him (her first visit in Toba! exciting). 
This is Yuna, nice to see you~ X) Omg I wanna see herrrrrrr!

In his email, dad said that cute white flowers are growing at a place, where my dog's house used to be placed.



Look! the white flowers over there beside the rocks! They are named as flowers of Alex. haha

Recalling my dog who passed away last year...
I feel nostalgic and sad, when thinking about the past. 
But I learned from my dad that positiveness and appreciation of new life are the key to be a liiiiiittle bit happier :)




The last shot! She looks like a rice cake XD cute 


2 comments:

  1. awww so cute! feel like pinching her haha
    is that kii chan on your 絵手紙? it's tail reminded me of a shrimp

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, yeaa I know XD cute babe
    and the shrimp (?!) is Alex lol

    ReplyDelete